Prayer is a two way dialog with God our Father – and one of the most important tools we have to communicate directly with Him. God honours prayer. There are usually 3 answers to prayer – Yes, No and Wait. He doesn’t always answer in the way we want or expect – God has a bigger plan that we are not always privy to.
MBC365 Prayer is an initiative at MBC to cover our Church community, our 2234 community, our country and our world in prayer. People within our congregation volunteer their time for one hour on one day periodically – and select the day on a calendar – they are then emailed prayer points – and they spend an hour on that day praying for those things. If you would like to be involved in ‘MBC365 Prayer’ then :
- Click on the date you wish to pray.
- Enter your name and email address.
- Enter the 4 character code and press ‘Send’.
- You will be sent an email confirming your request.
- The day before you pray you will be sent another email with a list of prayer points.