You Can’t Please Everyone, So Know What you Believe – 16-Aug-2020
Speaker – Vivian Grice
Reading – Mark 3:34 & 4:26-34
- What were some of the diverse requests, pressures and demands that
Jesus faced from different people and groups? Which of these do you
think would have been most difficult for him to handle and why?
- How do you handle differing expectations and pressures from people
that you face?
- How did Jesus handle the competing requests, pressures and demands
- What do these stories reveal about what Jesus believed and upon what
he put is focus?
- A core component of what Jesus believed had to do with the Kingdom
of God. Read 4:26 – 34. What do these two parables teach us about
the Kingdom of God and what do you take out of them for your life in